BM BROACHING HEAD
The BM Broaching head is a device that, thanks to the oscillating movement of the broah itself, allows for the creation of any polygonal shape (square, hexagon, torx, splined shafts, etc. ) within a blind or through cavity.
With the addition of the adapter, external profiles can also be created using the same BM broaching head.
CHARACTERISTICS OF THE BM BROACHING HEAD:
- Internal/external profiles can both be created using the same broaching head
- Rapid execution times and easy of use
- The thrust force required is extremely limited, as it is sequentially, concentrated upon a small part of the broach, and not the entire profile.
- Designed for use with both traditional and CNC machine tools
BT-BTA BROACHING HEAD
The BT/BTA broaching head system has been specifically designed to create keyways in cylindrical or tapes holes on CNC machine tools. This specific usage application eliminates the need for slotting machines while at the same time ensuring maximum precision, as the broaching process is insereted within a sequence of programmed operations, thus eliminating the need for “reworking”.
CHARACTERISTICS OF THE BT/BTA BROACHING HEAD:
- Particularly suitable for creating keyways and internal/external profiles using CNC machinery, even on parts of considerable size
- Capable of achieving significant broaching depths
- High quality finish
- Affordable tool costo
- CNC machine program available free of charge upon request
MOTORIZED SLOTTING HEAD
The Motorized slotting head is the new efcient slotting system for CNC lathes. This unit was designed to obtain the maximum possible rigidity, thus allowing an optimum fnishing level of the machined surface.
Furthermore, besides a faster machining, this system ofers a great advantage, i.e. the possibility to carry out the machining without having relocate the workpiece in another machine.
CHARACTERISTICS OF THE MOTORIZED SLOTTING HEAD:
- Full operativeness for both internal and external broaching
- Symmetry correction with tool movement along the Y axis
- Longitudinal correction with centesimal movement along the Z axis
GAUGES AND BUFFERS CONTROL G/NG
Thanks to our new experience on control instruments for polygonal profles, a new production arises in the feld of equipment for workpiece dimensional control.
Here is the new series of G/NG Gauges for hexagonal and square TORX profles designed to face all problems related to control systems for internal/external polygonal profles according to the national and international regulations in force.
The construction of control bufers takes place in compliance with the tolerances foreseen by the ISO-DIN standards.
For special bufers the dimensions and tolerances shall be defned by the customer.