The reduction bushes – or reduction sleeves – with flanges allow boring bars or drills with a cylindrical shaft or clamp cone to be fixed to the tool holders of numerically controlled machine tools.
Different types of bushes or sleeves are available:
- cylindrical bushes or sleeves – to be fixed to tool by means of screws
- conical bushes or sleeves – to be directly fastened to tool
- bushes or sleeves with flow of cooling liquid
- elastic bushes or sleeves
- elastic bushes or sleeves for vibration damper bars
- special bushes or sleeves
We manufacture each type of bush – or sleeve – in different sizes, in order to offer a complete range capable of meeting every need.